Aquamarine Kickstarter Demo v0.4.2 Patch Notes
After some extensive testing from our community and many hours of bug hunting, we've got a much more stable and smooth-running build for Aquamarine's Kickstarter Demo.
Unfortunately, too many reports have come in about Mac and Linux builds not running properly, if at all, so we've taken down those demos for the time being. Please get in touch on our Discord if you'd like to help test the Mac or Linux demo. Patch notes below.
- A bug that caused creatures to go after a destroyed object has been fixed.
- A bug that caused your inventory to disappear after eating an item has been fixed.
- A bug that prevented using buttons in the gardening menu has been fixed.
- A but that kept the player from moving after returning underwater from the island has been fixed.
- A bug that locked creatures in their movement cycle has been fixed.
- A bug that stopped creatures from moving after attacking another creatures has been fixed.
- A bug that prevented players from collecting gems if their inventory was full has been fixed.
That's all the big ones this time. More to come!
- Team Moebial
Get Aquamarine: Explorer's Edition
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.