A downloadable game
A quiet survival adventure about perception and discovery in an alien ocean.
Aquamarine is a sci-fi adventure combining elements of classic point & clicks, roguelikes, and survival games. It features fully hand-drawn and hand-animated artwork inspired largely by '70s-era psychedelic comic books, specifically the work of French artist Moebius. The soundtrack is also inspired by the otherworldly synth music of that era.
Aquamarine tells the story of a lone space traveler who is marooned on an unknown planet covered in water, with nothing but their humble escape pod and ingenuity to save them. You must brave the alien ocean depths in your little pod to search for your crash ship. Along the way, you'll discover secret histories and learn the true nature of why you've come to this planet.
Aquamarine is a turn-based game that emphasizes defensive tactics and evasive maneuvers over combat. In order to survive, you must collect and manage limited resources, study the planet's dynamic ecosystem, and unravel a mysterious history through puzzles and exploration. As you progress through Aquamarine's story, you will upgrade and customize your escape pod with a number of special abilities and tap into the planet's natural elements to power your progress.
After raising $18,763 on Kickstarter, Aquamarine is now in active development as the first title by Moebial Studios. In partnership with publisher Hitcents, Aquamarine will be released on PC, Mac, and Linux in Fall 2021.
- AQUAMARINE is nearly finished, but the devs need help 🙏5 days ago
- AQUAMARINE is nearly finished! Who wants to help playtest? 🏁54 days ago
- Oh look, it's another free demo weekend! 🤗Jan 23, 2021
- Play AQUAMARINE's new pre-alpha demo this weekend!Sep 18, 2020
- Last chance to support AQUAMARINE's development! 📆👀Jul 08, 2020
- AQUAMARINE is now on Steam!Apr 03, 2020
- AQUAMARINE now has Slacker Backer rewards!Mar 11, 2020
- Aquamarine Kickstarter Demo v0.4.3 Patch NotesFeb 18, 2020