A downloadable game
A quiet survival adventure about perception and discovery in an alien ocean.
Aquamarine is a sci-fi adventure combining elements of roguelikes, the survival genre, and exploration games. It features fully hand-drawn and hand-animated artwork inspired largely by '70s-era psychedelic comic books, specifically the work of French artist Moebius. The soundtrack is also inspired by the otherworldly synth music of that era.
Aquamarine tells the story of a lone space traveler who is marooned on an unknown planet covered in water, with nothing but their humble escape pod and ingenuity to save them. You must brave the alien ocean depths in your little pod to search for your crash ship. Along the way, you'll discover secret histories and learn the true nature of why you've come to this planet.
Aquamarine is a turn-based game that emphasizes defensive tactics and evasive maneuvers over combat. In order to survive, you must collect and manage limited resources, study the planet's dynamic ecosystem, and unravel a mysterious history through puzzles and exploration. As you progress through Aquamarine's story, you will upgrade and customize your escape pod with a number of special abilities and tap into the planet's natural elements to power your progress.
Aquamarine is currently in active development as the first title by Moebial Studios. Our Kickstarter campaign launches on January 22, 2020, with release for Mac, PC, and Linux planned for late 2020.
- Check out this ~*mysterious*~ little teaser we made for Aquamarine's Kickstarter...1 day ago
- Join Aquamarine's community of demo testers 💻🤗7 days ago
- Sign up for AQUAMARINE's secret demo test 🌊🤫🌊45 days ago
- Mark your calendars: AQUAMARINE is returning to Kickstarter! 📆🖊76 days ago
- Cultivate these alien plants and watch them grow... 🌱👀Aug 09, 2019
- We're adding more art & polish to Aquamarine's watery world every day ✨🎨✨Jul 30, 2019
- Join our little crew & preview Aquamarine's upcoming demoJun 28, 2019
- Catch an early preview of Aquamarine's new demo! 💻🤗Jun 16, 2019