A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A quiet survival adventure about perception and discovery in an alien ocean.
Aquamarine is a sci-fi adventure combining elements of roguelikes, the survival genre, and exploration games. It features fully hand-drawn and hand-animated artwork inspired largely by '70s-era psychedelic comic books, specifically the work of French artist Moebius. The soundtrack is also inspired by the otherworldly synth music of that era.
Aquamarine tells the story of a lone space traveler who is marooned on an unknown planet covered in water, with nothing but their humble escape pod and ingenuity to save them. You must brave the alien ocean depths in your little pod to search for your crash ship. Along the way, you'll discover secret histories and learn the true nature of why you've come to this planet.
Aquamarine is a turn-based game that emphasizes defensive tactics and evasive maneuvers over combat. In order to survive, you must collect and manage limited resources, study the planet's dynamic ecosystem, and unravel a mysterious history through puzzles and exploration. As you progress through Aquamarine's story, you will upgrade and customize your escape pod with a number of special abilities and tap into the planet's natural elements to power your progress.
After raising $18,763 on Kickstarter, Aquamarine is now in active development as the first title by Moebial Studios, with release on PC, Mac, and Linux planned for Q4 2020. You can still support our work by becoming a Slacker Backer.
This game is currently unavailable
- AQUAMARINE now has Slacker Backer rewards!16 days ago
- Aquamarine Kickstarter Demo v0.4.3 Patch Notes38 days ago
- Watch our developer walkthrough for AQUAMARINE's Kickstarter demo 💻💬👀39 days ago
- Linux & Mac demos are back! + Updates40 days ago
- Aquamarine Kickstarter Demo v0.4.2 Patch Notes41 days ago
- Aquamarine Kickstarter Demo v0.4.1 Patch Notes43 days ago
- AQUAMARINE's Kickstarter Demo is live!43 days ago
- 🥳AQUAMARINE IS FULLY FUNDED!!🥳49 days ago