Aquamarine Kickstarter Demo v0.4.1 Patch Notes
Dropping a short post here to let everyone know we've updated Aquamarine's Kickstarter Demo to address a few reported bugs, optimization issues, and other updates.
- A bug with the particle systems in Unity that was causing a major memory leak has been fixed.
- A bug restricting player movement during exploration has been fixed.
- A bug causing some creatures to not complete their movement cycles has been fixed.
- A bug impeding interactivity with parts of the ship HUD interface has been fixed.
- A bug that crashed the game when the player used the map to go back to the island has been fixed.
- The demo now has a complete ending, and will restart the game once reached.
Those are all the big ones. But of course, there will be at least a few we've missed, so please drop us a line on Discord if anything ever goes wrong. Thanks!
- Team Moebial
Get Aquamarine - KICKSTARTER DEMO
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.